<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22581490?origin\x3dhttp://-erised.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
soulmates.
Profile



sookee

04071987
NTU, NBS

your thoughts?



Good Reads

Ade
Becky
Bena
Cheryl
Hana
Jacqueline
Jiani
Josephine
Laura
Michie
Minshan
Shir
Xin
Yeow Teck
Yihan
Yueru
Ziwan

rewind

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

credits

xxx

Sunday, December 23, 2007

This December break is proving to be so much fun! A pity we didn't get to go Zouk on Wednesday. The outing was cancelled cuz a lot of people just decided they couldn't make it at the last minute, me included but my reason was justified cuz I was not well. Hmmm I'm sure we will have lots of chance to go in the future! Alright, peektures!

First up, Ziwan's twentieth last Sunday! We had crabs, crabs and more crabs. Yummylicious. Nobody had time to snap pictures at the table while eating haha.

Eating ice-cream with bailey's & watching star awards in her parents' room.
Exchanging xmas presents! I got xinhui's present, which is some doraemon mini vacuum thinggy. Mega kawaii.
Finally all 6 fingers present!


Hahahahaha
Sebas was watching his soccer match. So irritating. We were trying to squeeze out our double/triple chins in the background haha.
popcornZ! Yah, our hands showed the process of poping a corn. Hahaha. Ziwan was still trying to squeeze her chins!
Damn unglam and oily that day.

This picture turned out to be damn funny cuz all of us were damn off! Striking different poses. It was as if we were photoshopped in individually.
Well this was done on purpose. Hahaha.
Yeah kill the guys who were watching soccer!
Madness, retardedness & act-cuteness.
Another popcornZ shot. We just can't get enough of ourselves!
Omg we all looked ridiculous here. Except for Jiani who looked pretty normal still.



A final picture with the baby of our group.

Then on Monday, I met up with Mich in the noon. She wanted to go to Adecco to find some job that could last her till Feb. Then we went to Sim Lim to collect her laptop and waited for 1 hour before the man said it was ready. Lousy service and there's still something wrong with her keypad. After that we went town to meet Ade and Yueru. Yr seemed to have shrunk everytime I see her. Oooh we finally got Mich her birthday present! It was a black dress from Mango. Glad that she loved it :)
After accomplishing the mission of getting her bday present, I rushed off to meet my uni friends for dinner at the Siam Kitchen in Suntec. The buffet spread was quite delicious but the price wasn't really worth it. We then walked around for a while before heading home.

To commemorate the day we missed Bugis station and didn't have a clue till we came out from the tunnel and saw the light, only to realise we're reaching Kallang.
At Siam with Za & Jacq.
Gek, Rong & Rong's girlfriend Loo Lin.
Yay!
Actually, I can't seem to remember now what I did after Monday. I only know that I met Jamie, Yihan & Minshan for dinner on Tuesday. We forgot to take pictures! Boohoo. Anyway we had ThaiExpress in Plaza Singapura. Then desserts at Gelare.
Anyhow, one of the days, I accompanied Reub to collect his renewed passport. Then we went to Bugis and walked around aimlessly to kill time.. oh because I was going to meet my primary school friends after that. Oh yah, it took place on Tuesday too haha.

Look at his stunned face haha! The train was already there but I insisted on taking a picture before entering it so he just anyhow.
EEYER! His primary 3 photo I think.
Hahahaha! This was around primary 5. Look how FAT he had grown within 2 years. Hideous. I am immensely relieved that he had lost most of his 'baby' fats.
So on Thursday, I met Xiaoling and Xiaohui to get Xl her birthday present! Yah you've guessed it right, I am totally broke now because I have been buying birthday presentsss. We went town for a change, instead of Jurong Point or Bugis. In the end she settled for a pair of brown shoes from Keds :D

Friday was our 3rd anniversary! I cooked chicken chop and fries for us. Haha I forgot to snap a picture of the food but trust me, they were definitely edible and even delicious okay. Reub said I could open a chicken chop shop already. I know he was honey-talking, but still the words were music to my ears hehe.
I accompanied him to Mt. E. for his follow-up and his parents came along too. After that we went to Little India cuz they wanted to buy some food there. Then Reub dropped them off at their house while we headed to Junction 8 for dinner. I managed to convince him to eat at Din Tai Fung! Hahahaha. I think he was just being nice for that day only.
We caught National Treasure: Book of Secrets after dinner. I felt that it was not as nice as the first one and the movie got pretty draggy and boring after a while. Not much mystery, not much suspense, not much excitement.
But well, it was an extremely happy day all in all!
I have been watching this:-
Coffee Prince! Yoon Eun Hye is so adorable disguising herself as a guy in this show. There are 17 episodes in all and I'm still on Ep. 10. Bah.
Tis' the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la la.

1:52 PM